The aim of this download file is to enhance ‘Taking the Curriculum Outdoors – A Whole School Approach’ online training by supporting Outdoor Learning Co-ordinators. It has been designed to save busy practitioners time as we have compiled a folder with helpful documents to support them as they start their role as an Outdoor Learning Co-ordinator and begin to champion outdoor learning in their school.
What is included:
- Monitoring impacts documents – questionnaires, self evaluation tools, progression of skills
- Policies and Procedures – document of points to consider, examples of policies and procedures
- Risk-benefit assessments – examples of risk-benefit assessments
- Communication – example letters, kit lists
- Resources – options and suppliers
- Further CPD – additional support options from a range of CPD providers and pathways