The aim of this download file is to enhance ‘Taking the Curriculum Outdoors – A Whole School Approach’ online training by supporting Outdoor Learning Co-ordinators, however it can be use as a stand-alone resource. It has been designed to save busy practitioners time as we have compiled a folder with helpful documents to support them as they start their role as an Outdoor Learning Co-ordinator and begin to champion outdoor learning in their school.
What is included:
- Introduction to the pack with suggestions, guidance and considerations for your role as an Outdoor Learning Co-ordinator
- Monitoring impacts documents – questionnaires, self evaluation tool, evidencing the value of outdoor learning, Lueven Scale, NOLA, life skills document
- Policies and Procedures – examples of policies, procedures and points to consider such as weather
- Risk-benefit assessments – examples of risk-benefit assessments
- Communication – example letters to parents/guardians
Once you have purchased the Outdoor Learning Co-ordinator Resource File you will be emailed the link to the resources.