At Teach Outdoors we are committed to ensuring that any personal data we hold is protected in accordance with data protection laws and is used in line with your expectations.
This privacy notice explains what personal data we collect, why we collect it, how we use it and how we protect it.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may give us data orally, by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, web or otherwise, for example when you:
Enter into a contract with us or contact us about doing so. Contact us about any service we offer. We may ask for your name, email address, phone number and any other non-personal information related to your inquiry or service.
Request marketing to be sent to you.
Book on to an event or training course.
We may also receive personal data about you from third parties and public sources, including other customers when they interact with us.
Customer feedback forms.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. We have set out below how and why we plan to use your personal data.
- To register you with our business including booking on to events and training courses.
- Sharing personal data for qualification or safeguarding checks.
- There are circumstances where the law allows us to disclose data (including sensitive data) without the data subject’s consent.
- To perform any contract with you including:
- Managing payments, fees and charges
- Collecting and recovering money owed to us
- Addressing a breach
- To manage our relationship with you which will include:
- Notifying you about changes to our terms or policies.
- Notifying you about changes to our business which are relevant to you.
- To administer and protect our business and our website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, relationships and experiences
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, applications and cookies. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.